Make a Dramatic Difference at your School
South Manchester Helen O'Grady
Creative Thinkers will be our Next Generation of Leaders
Educators know that developing students’ creative thinking is an important part of a complete education, but schools often lack the funds and class time to focus on this. A recent study by Stanford University and the Carnegie Foundation showed that involvement in creative arts helps children improve test results and promotes academic achievement. Children who are involved in arts are:
- 4 times more likely to be recognised for academic achievement
- 3 times more likely to be elected to leadership positions in their school
- 4 times more likely to participate in a math’s or science fair.
Helen O’Grady classes help build creative thinking and literacy skills while also teaching children positive social skills including effective team interaction, leadership, confidence and public speaking.
The Benefits of the School Programme
- We teach all grade levels. No student in your school has to “wait until next year”.
- We utilise a structured curriculum carefully designed to meet educational learning and literacy standards while being fun and entertaining to the students.
- Only reliable, energetic and trained Helen O’Grady teachers are used – satisfaction guaranteed.
- No auditions, no try-outs, no bad feelings. Everyone participates in a very positive way.
- Only a single open area or room is needed. We don’t interfere with any existing aftercare programmes, we enrich them.
- School assembly or lunchtime performances are also available at no added cost or effort.
- No student administration work is required by your school.
- Special reduced rate for school programmes.
- Scholarship and student discount programmes to underprivileged students are available.
The best benefit of all is that your students will fully participate in the best developmental drama programme available anywhere.
The Helen O’Grady programme offers new lessons each class, full participation by ALL attendees, fast paced drama scenes and activities designed to be great fun and highly developmental scheduled performance for students to show their talents and received their applause.
This is why we are the largest provider of drama classes in government and private schools across the world. Our teaching schedules fill up quickly. Schools are accepted on a first come first served basis. Allow us to make a dramatic difference to your school.
Contact us on 0161 929 9586 / 07595 188484
Email: email@example.com or take a look at our facebook page at www.facebook.com/smhoggi and ask a question through our “Enquire Here” button.